Oxford and Cambridge have seen the best of Britain’s price growth over the last year, says property search agency Garrington, with capital values increasing by 14.9% and 13.8% respectively. These locations have also, however seen some of the biggest dips in transactions levels.
- Learning Potential: Edinburgh, Bristol & Brighton named UK’s ‘most lucrative’August 10, 2016
- Cambridge, London and Bristol outperform as investors drive house price growthJanuary 20, 2016
- London leads a ‘marked slowdown’ in UK cities’ house price inflationAugust 26, 2016
- Upside Town: Regional prime cities continue to outperformAugust 15, 2016
- Prime London prices end the year up 0.5% but Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Mayfair take a tumbleDecember 22, 2015