by PrimeResi September 2, 2015
A Knightsbridge estate agency has beseeched the Government to reconsider the new stamp duty pricing structure after it emerged that £2m+ sales have fallen by 38% in London.
These articles are worth a read too:
- On The Take: Could stamp duty revenue fall?October 31, 2016
- Wales to replace stamp duty with a land transaction taxSeptember 13, 2016
- ‘A muted start to the year’ as prices edge up in prime central LondonFebruary 4, 2016
- We have seen ‘the most turbulent changes to the Prime Central London market since 1991’August 10, 2016
- £2m+ sales collapse as SDLT overhaul takes its toll in prime London – D&GJanuary 8, 2016