A year on from Referendum day, Scotland’s property market “is adjusting to fiscal changes, as comparative value stimulates buyer activity,” says Savills. But that activity seems to be only at the lower price points, with £1m+ sales absolutely tanking outside Edinburgh.
- Prime Scottish prices dip but Edinburgh rallies despite EU uncertaintyJuly 13, 2016
- The return of home-grown wealth drives a revival for Scotland’s prime suburbsMarch 24, 2016
- ‘Business as usual’ for Scottish property as the market accepts uncertaintySeptember 16, 2016
- Scotland’s prime markets are back in action; agency reports 320% deal surgeSeptember 2, 2016
- New head of resi development sales for Savills in EdinburghJuly 26, 2016