In the second part of Candy & Candy’s GPS Report, Savills’ Yolande Barnes and Paul Tostevin break down where the rich are buying what, focusing on luxury enclaves of “play” properties around the globe.
- Read Part One of the Candy GPS Report, Yolande Barnes on what’s driving the market for luxury enclave properties, here.
- Part Three, Deutsche Bank’s Balaji Prasanna guide to buying a second home overseas, is here.
- Part Four features words of advice on where to buy what from those in the know. It’s here.
- Or PrimeResi’s quick summary of the report is here.
1. Americas and The Caribbean
Luxury enclaves range from summer retreats such as the Hamptons and Martha’s Vineyard to the established winter sun destinations of the Caribbean and emerging South American ski resorts such as Argentina’s Las Lenas, says Savills’ Paul Tostevin.