Demand seems to be drying up for new-build apartments in central London as planning pipelines balloon, reports investment house London Central Portfolio, with a worsening case of over-supply – which the firm calls “a deepening new build crisis” – pushing per square foot prices down.
- August 2016: Building London: Mapping how development activity in the capital has changed since 1900
- June 2016: Mapped: London’s burgeoning prime resi pipeline
- May 2016: Supply Matters: What’s really in the prime London development pipeline?
- From 2015: Balance of Tower: Why London’s development boom could ruin the capital
- From 2013: “Risk of over supply” of London prime property – Savills