by PrimeResi October 3, 2016
Housebuilding is more important that deficit reduction, announced the Chancellor Philip Hammond at the Tory Party Conference, as he pledged to borrow lots and ease some planning paths to build more homes.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Government to buy developers’ unsold units ‘in extreme situations’October 7, 2016
- Predictions for the 2016 Autumn StatementNovember 22, 2016
- Government ‘must up housing target by 50% and build 300,000 homes a year’ says…July 15, 2016
- Autumn Statement date confirmed: 23rd NovemberSeptember 9, 2016
- A Letter to the Chancellor: Halve SDLT to save the property industryJuly 18, 2016