by PrimeResi July 3, 2014
As Humberts sells off its lettings and property management arms, its ex-half Chestertons has been put up for sale – if the price is right.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Chestertons opens up in RichmondJanuary 29, 2016
- Chestertons ramps up estate management armAugust 11, 2016
- New Associate Director for Humberts in DorsetMay 12, 2016
- Chestertons lands Blackfish founder as new director of Resi DevelopmentMarch 21, 2016
- Chestertons appoints new MD to lead MENA operationsNovember 20, 2015