Amazon Property is a long established multi-disciplinary investment & development group, with an enviable track record of success in most real estate sectors, in particular the prime central London luxury residential market where we have established a strong reputation for being specialists within this field.Our flexibility and ability to consider a wide variety of opportunities with varying degrees of complexity has been our hallmark.
To date we have acquired well in excess of 2 million square feet comprising investments, developments and trading assets – a figure that continues to grow.Our success is achieved by fully integrating and enhancing our investment, development, asset management and financial skills. The speed at which we react has gained us a reputation for decisive action and our secured funding enables us to consider projects of any value.
- Chris Lanitis: Chris graduated with a degree in Economics and then concluded a Masters in Real Estate Investment at Cass Business School. Over the past 12 years he has gained considerable experience and operated in central London in the acquisition, funding and marketing of many projects. During this period he has built an established network of joint venture partners and co-investors in both domestic and international spheres.
- Charles Gourgey: Charles graduated with a degree in Economics and then qualified as a Chartered Accountant at BDO Stoy Hayward. Over the past 25 years he has operated across most real estate sectors and developed a strong reputation and track record in the market place. Towards the late 1980’s he established himself as a prime Central London residential developer and to date has delivered a magnitude of high profile schemes.
- Park Crescent Portfolio, Marylebone W1: Iconic John Nash designed crescent opposite Regent’s Park acquired from The Great Capital Partnership – a joint venture between Great Portland Estates Plc and Capco Plc both FTSE 250 companies, for £47 million. The buildings will be converted from offices to lateral luxury apartments to be delivered to the market in 2015.
- Collingham Road, South Kensington, London sw5: An attractive period building acquired initially as an investment and run as a hotel. Planning permission was then obtained for apartments to be delivered to the market in early 2014.
- The Hempel Hotel, London W2: The Hempel Hotel was opened by famous designer and actress, Anoushka Hempel in 1997 and featured in British Box Office smash hit ‘Notting Hill’. Famous regular residents included Victoria Beckham and Michael Jackson. To be developed into luxury residential apartments and delivered to the market in early 2016.
Paramount House, Wardour Street, Soho W1: Mixed use Freehold office building acquired from Resolution Property Fund. Once the home of Paramount Studios London headquarters, we have created 15 high specification residential apartments, including a luxury penthouse with panoramic views of the London skyline.