Why did I found a residential property consultancy?
The answer to this is simple – because I was deeply unhappy with the service and advice I was receiving as a buyer. Following a negative personal experience I realised that the London property market was rigged against buyers and that estate agents had a legal obligation to sell their clients’ properties at the highest price, not to find me my ideal home.
After this realisation I determined that there had to be a better way to acquire property in prime central London, so I founded Mercury Homesearch. The concept was, and still is, simple: to ensure that buyers acquire their ideal home or investment on the best terms possible while making it an enjoyable and outstanding experience. This is achieved by using our proprietary processes – The Dominant Buyer System and The True Value Matrix.
Over twelve years later:
- Having spoken to 232+ estate agents every week for over ten years (which means a minimum of 120,640 phone conversations);
- Having physically viewed over 22,000 properties in prime central London;
- Having studied the details of over 153,400 apartments, houses and investment opportunities (and rejected them as unsuitable);
- Having built up an unrivalled network of “off market” contacts;
- … I am widely acknowledged as being the leading expert on acquiring luxury homes in prime central London, especially Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Marylebone and St James’s.
IMPORTANT: Inclusion in this directory does not mean or imply endorsement from PrimeResi or its publishers. Business descriptions are derived from individual business’ marketing materials, and should not be relied up as fact.