Almacantar’s Chief Executive Mike Hussey will be taking on Steve Norris, Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate UK and Soho Estates, in this year’s Property Fight Club, chatting about what opportunities Brexit may present for the real estate sector over breakfast at The Dorchester, in front of about 300 top industry professionals.
The PROPS Breakfast returns next Thursday (13th October), once again raising funds for Variety’s tremendous Wheelchair Programme, which gives children in desperate need of mobility the independence and self-esteem they so richly deserve.
Past events have featured Irvine Sellar, Lord Matthew Oakshott, Toby Courtauld, Steve Morgan, Tony Pidgley CBE, Bill Hughes, Bruce Ritchie and Michael Slade.
Tickets are £125 each (or a table of ten for £1,200), and there are some advertising and more generous packages also available. Email email@example.com or call 020 7428 8127 for more info or to book tickets.
- Date: 13th October 2016 (7:30am to 9:45am)
- Location: The Ballroom, The Dorchester
- Reception: 7:30am
- More info and tickets: www.variety.org.uk/events/the-props-breakfast-2016
- BNP Paribas Real Estate announces new resi leadership teamSeptember 21, 2016
- Hynard named as Howard de Walden’s new Chief ExecMay 13, 2016
- TONIGHT: The ERC’s ‘Boom or Bust’ debate on the future of UK property pricesJune 8, 2016