Releasing the authoritative rundown of the most influential Londoners last night, the Evening Standard revealed its “Power 1000” list was topped by a mewling baby this year. Someone called Cara made the top 20 because of her “huge social media following” and there’s a bloke in there who lost X-Factor a couple of years ago.
Fair enough, but who made the all-important “Movers & Shapers” property breakout list? From developers to estate agents, investors to general grande fromages, this is the one we’re really interested in.
- Battersea Power Station may consider ditching resi units for more office spaceOctober 14, 2016
- EG Awards 2015: The WinnersDecember 11, 2015
- Apple falls for Battersea Power StationSeptember 28, 2016
- Battersea Power Station masterplan tweak adds 400 ‘smaller, lower-priced’ homesMarch 14, 2016
- First Look: Gehry-designed show apartment opens at Battersea Power StationApril 15, 2016