by PrimeResi September 23, 2016
Developer Aitch Group has launched its latest scheme, a 12-unit resi conversion of Eton College’s former medical department in Berkshire.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Cain Hoy to fund PCL scheme with £78m mega-loanOctober 4, 2016
- Resi rejig for super-prime Hanover Square schemeOctober 5, 2016
- ‘Most prime developments underinsured for loss of deposit’ says brokerJanuary 13, 2016
- Clivedale shows off its £1 billion super-prime London pipelineMarch 17, 2016
- Halebourne debuts ‘ultra-luxe’ apartment scheme in BerkshireFebruary 24, 2016