The world is changing, and real estate investment is changing with it. As global capital seeks new opportunities, cities across the planet must harness talent, infrastructure and vision to attract investment and build the great places of the future.
The BPF Annual Conference 2016 will explore these universal issues, with top executives from some of the world’s biggest investors and cities alike examining:
- The factors shaping global movements of capital and people;
- How to be successful in global markets;
- How to attract investment and talent and create successful places;
- The UK’s political response to all of the above.
Our senior speakers will be chaired by Naga Munchetty, broadcast journalist for the BBC, and the programme includes:
- Leigh Gallagher, Assistant Managing Editor, Fortune Magazine
- Wolfgang Egger, Chief Executive Officer, Patrizia Immobilien AG
- Graeme Eadie, Senior Managing Director & Global Head of Real Estate Investments, CPPIB
- Liew Mun Leong, Chairman of CAG and Surbana Jurong Pte Ltd (part of the Temasek group)
- Rosemarie Sansone, President, Downtown Boston Business Improvement District
- Rasmus C. Beck, Chief Executive, Metropole Ruhr
- Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive, Manchester City Council
- Mario Rubert, Director of Promotion, City of Barcelona
WHAT TO EXPECT
The BPF Annual Conference attracts some of the most senior executives in real estate investment and development, and promises thought provoking insights from some of the most sought-after speakers in global real estate investment. Feedback from last year’s conference included:
- “I genuinely can’t remember ever attending a conference where I’ve so attentively listened to every minute of every session – and I really didn’t want the event to end.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I thought the content was good, the speakers were very interesting and the topics stimulating.”
- “I thought it was one of the most thought provoking and engaging conferences I have been to for a long time.”
You can also view some photos of last year’s conference.