by PrimeResi July 1, 2014
Foster + Partners has bought out its private equity backer 3i’s minority holding in the business to return the architecture practice to 100% own-ownership.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Make man launches new architecture practiceMay 4, 2016
- Early Team 4 project up for sale in north LondonApril 7, 2016
- St James nears sell-out at The CornicheNovember 17, 2016
- Four-unit amalgamation in Foster’s Albion Riverside asks £12mFebruary 17, 2016
- Plan to privatise the Land Registry announcedMarch 29, 2016