Foxtons has reported that its sales revenues fell dramatically over the last three months, by around a third to £12.2m in the three months to 30th September, from £18.5m in the same period a year earlier. The quarterly results “reflect a continuation of reduced activity in the London property sales market”.
- Big sales boost for Foxtons but Q2 looks ‘challenging’April 27, 2016
- Foxtons marks ‘solid performance across all business areas’ despite profit dipMarch 8, 2016
- No upturn this year says Foxtons; profits likely to be ‘significantly lower’ after…June 27, 2016
- Profit slump at Foxtons drives branch opening rethinkJuly 29, 2016
- On The Take: Could stamp duty revenue fall?October 31, 2016