PrimeResi Quarterly will be published, as you might expect, four times a year, featuring a selection of the best bits of PrimeResi.com as well as original articles, research and market data. Informative, intelligent, and full of useful stuff, the Quarterly is intended to be an antidote to the glossy property pornography that so many other magazines do so well.
Existing subscribers to PrimeResi.com will – if they choose – receive a copy of the Quarterly Journal at no extra cost whatsoever; we’re upgrading all current subscribers from online-only to online+print for free (new subscription rates will come into play on 6th March; sign up here to get in while the prices are still low).
Non-subscribers can order copies of the Journal at PrimeResi.com/Quarterly
The 340-page inaugural issue, published in early March to cover the year’s first three months, includes:
- A review of the last year’s biggest business stories and most notable deals;
- A comprehensive look at how December’s SDLT reform affects the prime sector;
- A series of reference briefings on topics ranging from setting up joint ventures to changes to second home ownership rules in the EU;
- Features on the importance of project managers in historic renovations, the value of branding in luxury developments, and why we should expect a global slump in 2018;
- An exclusive feature on what makes a good property index by Parthenia’s James Wyatt;
- An exclusive retrospective of the ten projects that made MSMR Architects;
- Interviews with some of the luxury property industry’s prime movers;
- Articles on interiors, design and a look inside some of the UK’s most fascinating high-value residential developments;
- A digest of Q4’s £2m+ residential sales.
Contributors to PrimeResi Quarterly No.1 include: Trevor Abrahmsohn, Nick Barnes, Joe Burns, William Cash, Camilla Dell, Charlie Ellingworth, Bob Hearnden, Naomi Heaton, Nathalie Hirst, Tracy Kellett, Chris Lanitis, Graham Parry, April Russell, Andrew Shirley, Bob Weston, James Wyatt & more.
A limited number of advertising and sponsorship opportunities will be available in subsequent editions of PrimeResi Quarterly; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.