The latest version of the Town and Country Planning Order includes a notable omission: The anticipated three-year extension to Permitted Development Rights which allow the conversion of office space into homes without the need for full planning permission is fudged.
- Planning approvals nudge up as permitted developments soarMarch 9, 2016
- Government launches upward extension plan for LondonFebruary 18, 2016
- Mayor Khan pursues ‘more control’ over office-to-resi conversionsJune 6, 2016
- Scotland plans to extend permitted development rights to build more, fasterJuly 20, 2016
- RBKC scraps permitted development rights for basementsMarch 11, 2016