Kirsty Bertarelli – Britain’s richest woman, a songwriter and a former Miss UK – has won planning permission to dig out a two-storey basement underneath her Belgravia mews house “to make it more conducive to modern family living,” according to media reports.
- Westminster’s anti-iceberg basement rules are now in playAugust 5, 2016
- Camden closes basement development ‘loophole’September 23, 2016
- Plans go in for Claridge’s mega-basementSeptember 7, 2016
- RBKC scraps permitted development rights for basementsMarch 11, 2016
- Depth Charge: Basement planning applications soar in LondonFebruary 23, 2016