Taking place throughout June, the annual London Festival of Architecture is a city-wide celebration of architectural experimentation, thinking and practice.
The festival has settled on “Community” as its central theme this year and there’s plenty to see as always. Here’s our pick of the programme…
- London Festival of Architecture brings in RIBA chief as DirectorDecember 10, 2015
- British Land partners up with London Design FestivalMay 5, 2016
- Northacre founder to launch high tech timber ‘Treehaus’ homes for first-time buyers in…November 24, 2016
- dRMM wins approval for debut London resi towerJune 29, 2016
- Decorex announces ‘Roots of Design’ theme for 2016 eventMay 9, 2016