The golden postcodes of Mayfair, Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Kensington have “stepped up a gear” in terms of super-prime supply and activity in recent years, says Knight Frank, with groundbreakers like 199 Knightsbridge paving the way for a raft of new ultra-luxe schemes.
- Mapping the Market: London’s Golden Postcodes lose their shineMarch 1, 2016
- Mayfair & St James’s: The prime resi revival of London’s luxury epicentreJanuary 13, 2016
- Topland backs £30m project in MayfairDecember 15, 2015
- PCL Winners & Losers 2015: Knightsbridge top of the flops as Islington outperformsJanuary 20, 2016
- UK Sotheby’s International Realty launches flagship office and HQ in BelgraviaAugust 5, 2016