by PrimeResi October 14, 2016
Meanwhile, in Italy, a super-rare example of a Venetian piano nobile finished to “international standards” is about to be auctioned off.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Mandarin Oriental furnishings go under the hammerOctober 17, 2016
- Eaton Square apartment goes under the hammerJuly 4, 2016
- Ranked: The five most exclusive addresses in ItalySeptember 26, 2016
- Grand Registry: Super-prime deals go AWOLJune 29, 2016
- Out for the Count: Landmark Italian castle on sale for the first time in 650 yearsAugust 5, 2016