After a brace of monumental Scottish estates coming to market this month (the £25m Tulchan and the Astor family’s £10.5m Tillypronie), here’s a more manageable option that doesn’t skimp on Royal intrigue. Craig Castle (or just “The Craig” to anyone who’s anyone) dates back to the 13th century and has been a way-station for Kings and Queens (and their bodyparts) throughout its life.
- The Glorious Tulchan: Majestic Scottish estate goes on sale for over £25mAugust 15, 2016
- Magnificent blue-blooded sporting estate offered up for £10.5mAugust 8, 2016
- Shropshire mansion rescue scoops top restoration awardAugust 22, 2016
- Epic £9.3m Gladstone family estate hits the marketJune 28, 2016
- Scotland plans to extend permitted development rights to build more, fasterJuly 20, 2016