by PrimeResi June 10, 2014
Communities Secretary Eric Pickles has pledged to get rid of laws dating back to the 70s designed to prevent Londoners from renting out their homes on a short-term basis.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Let The Games Begin: Short-term accommodation and the lawAugust 5, 2016
- Trendwatch: The let-to-rentersMay 10, 2016
- Courts uphold Berlin’s short-let banJune 9, 2016
- Enness launches Private Office for super-prime dealsSeptember 12, 2016
- In Briefings: To be or not to AirBnB, that is the questionOctober 11, 2016