by PrimeResi February 10, 2015
While “the macro-economic story for the UK will remain benign” for the next year or so, prime residential property markets are in for a fairly subdued – but still positive – year, says Savills.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Record results for Savills despite ‘weak’ UK resi marketMarch 10, 2016
- How the prime markets beyond London have been performingApril 14, 2016
- No upturn this year says Foxtons; profits likely to be ‘significantly lower’ after…June 27, 2016
- Currency volatility pushes resi construction and fit-out costs upOctober 21, 2016
- Prime London property prices dip on referendum uncertaintyJuly 1, 2016