by PrimeResi June 15, 2016
London property developer Regal Homes has officially launched its King’s Cross project, which delivers 118 one, two and three-bedroom apartments in one of the capital’s most invigorated prime residential neighbourhoods.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Regal wins permission for Queens Park schemeFebruary 5, 2016
- Ex-Regal man launches boutique development firmApril 22, 2016
- BNP Paribas Real Estate launches its first residential development in LondonMarch 11, 2016
- Argent makes six new senior appointmentsJanuary 12, 2016
- Regal Homes builds in-house teamMarch 23, 2016