by PrimeResi October 11, 2016
Emaar Properties has broken ground on its latest grand structure, The Tower at Dubai Creek Harbour, which will eclipse Burj Khalifa as the world’s tallest building when completed in 2020.
These articles are worth a read too:
- Emaar sets up shop in Harrods to sell the “Riviera of the Middle East”April 28, 2016
- New Dubai ’emblem’ to be ‘a notch taller’ than the Burj KalifaApril 12, 2016
- Opera Houses: Emaar debuts Dubai mega-laterals in LondonJuly 6, 2016
- Baltimore Tower penthouses launched after first phase sell-outJanuary 27, 2016
- Ballymore to sell off ‘landmark’ ground rent portfolioFebruary 25, 2016