The international superprime scene can seem a crowded one, with hyper-specced schemes lavishing ever-more luxury to stand out at the top of the market. Despite this design race, however, the bottom line is still the bottom line. A more integrated approach – using local market knowledge and astute marketing alongside architecture and design – is needed to yield the best results for developers. Here are some in-depth tips, tricks and case studies from the experts at Knight Frank.
CONTENTS (click to jump a section)
- Adding value to the development chain
- The ten steps to maximising returns
- Occupational demand and investment indicators by city
- Market size and performance indicators
- Some examples of how resi development teams are adding value to global luxury schemes