by PrimeResi October 18, 2016
The “Waitrose Effect” is being usurped by artisan stores and “micro chains”, reports CBRE after surveying a bunch of people to find out what sort of retail offering they’d most like to have attached to a residential property development.
These articles are worth a read too:
- More high street estate agency branches opened than closed in H1October 26, 2016
- CBRE boosts resi development arm with senior hire from SavillsJanuary 8, 2016
- Agency puts a figure on the ‘Waitrose effect’March 21, 2016
- Crown Estate slams £800m of empty homes ‘myth’December 14, 2015
- Westminster’s anti-iceberg basement rules are now in playAugust 5, 2016