National housebuilders aren’t known for pushing the boundaries – in an arty sense anyway – but a marketing video for Redrow’s new London Collection has got tongues wagging all over the internet for its portrayal of a man’s epic struggle to buy a flat.
- Record results for Redrow after ‘shift away from high-priced central London apartments’February 9, 2016
- Savills rolls out first ever TV ad campaignSeptember 9, 2016
- Video: How London’s skyline will evolve if…February 16, 2016
- Property Marketing Awards: Open for entriesJanuary 29, 2016
- Video: Exploring the role of major property developments in placemakingNovember 29, 2016