Over half of home-owners don’t tell their insurer when taking on structural works to their property, and a quite alarming 64% don’t know that not being properly insured when undertaking building work could put them in breach of the terms of their mortgage.
- Quantifying the return on home improvementsJuly 21, 2016
- Solicitors found liable in £500k property fraud caseApril 15, 2016
- Trendwatch: The let-to-rentersMay 10, 2016
- Insurers float flood risk ‘traffic light’ warnings for property adsSeptember 29, 2016
- Identity Crisis: Property fraud and how to protect against itFebruary 9, 2016