ALBION Building Consultants are Chartered Building Surveyors, regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Architectural Technologists, regulated by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT).
We are licensed ECO Assessors for the Green Deal Scheme.
The Practice was started in 1994 by Martin Quirke FRICS MCIAT. We operate in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
We specialise in:
– Project Management of construction projects,
– Condition Surveys and pre-purchase surveys of existing properties in the UK,
– Design of new-build, refurb and extension projects,
– Measured Surveys of existing buildings to produce digital floor plans
– Dispute Resolution for construction projects We also operate in Ireland and France. We have a satellite office in the Haute Vienne region of France.
When carrying out Building Surveys we can also carry out energy-loss surveys using thermal imaging technology. This technology can detect, under the right conditions, air leaks, heat-loss, faulty double-glazing, leaking under-floor heating, etc.
In London one of our major clients is The Howard De Walden Estate who own and manage 700 acres of prime real estate in the capital, including Marylebone W1. We work for private individuals, business clients, schools, churches, local government, property management companies, etc.