This 450-page Autumn edition features well over 300 companies and comes packed with news, opinion, insight and analysis of the luxury property sector, as well as a showcase of some of the finest and inspiring high-value residential schemes currently on the market and in the pipeline.
As ever, the Journal contains a selection of the best bits of PrimeResi.com as well as original articles, research and market data. Informative, intelligent, and full of useful stuff, the Journal is intended to be an antidote to the glossy property pornography that so many other magazines do so well. Having said that, we have included a nice glossy section laden with pictures of the very best and most news-worthy interiors, design and developments.
Highlights of this issue, which comes in a fetching “Manor House Grey” cover, include:
- FuturePrime: a special report, published in association with Hanover Private Office, on the trends and ideas that are shaping tomorrow’s super-prime developments.
- The ten projects that made Northacre: a retrospective of London’s most prolific super-prime developer.
- Interviews with Henry Pryor, Tracy Kellett, Harry Handelsman, Middleton Advisors and Mark Tunstall.
- Pitch Perfect: an eight-step guide to successful property PR by The Telegraph’s former property editor Stuart Penney.
- The LonRes Summer Review
- Boom or Bust: full transcripts from the Economic Research Council’s annual property discussion, featuring Peter Rollings, Charlie Ellingworth, Paul McFadyen and Lucian Cook.
- Uncommon Areas: a look at how innovative communal spaces can add real value to a development.
- Reference briefings and industry reactions to the Budget, planning reforms and money laundering allegations.
- A survey of the Summer’s biggest news stories.
- A digest of the Summer’s £2m+ transactions.
- And a lot more…
Print subscribers’ copies will be dispatched on Friday 26th September; additional copies are available to buy at PrimeResi.com/quarterly.
A full digital edition is available for all subscribers now, here.