- + In & Out: Reubens rethink £250m Piccadilly hyper-mansion plans
- + Planners OK £137m scheme near Tower Bridge
- + Lutyens masterpiece on ‘finest site in the South of England’ asks £16m
- + Chalegrove unveils Docklands mega-scheme with ‘London’s highest apartments’
- + Buyer snaps up £13m Nash townhouse in Regent’s Park
- + ‘Exquisite’ Grade I Georgian seat available for first time since 1724
- + Plans go in for £200m ‘super-penthouse’ at The Knightsbridge
- + Green light for new Avenue Road mansion with epic basement
- + Sparkling Sussex wine estate prompts Savills to launch English vineyard division
- + Southbank Place shapes up as third phase tops out
New proposals go in to turn iconic Grade I Mayfair pile into a 102-room luxury hotel instead...
“Before deciding to lend on a Prime resi scheme we never forget that any prospective sale usually involves an almost wholly discretionary buying decision”
Steve Cook & Mark Bladon of Investec
“The 20-year bull run may well be drawing to a close, as the market returns to normal”
William Carrington, LonRes
“If 2015 was dubbed a time for a ‘return to realism,’ then 2016 — and now the first part of 2017 – is showing a move in the opposite direction… a shift toward more of a buyer’s market”
Dan Conn, CEO of Christie’s International Real Estate
“We are calling the bottom of the market in April 2017 within Prime Central London”
David Adams, Humberts’ London Director
“Whilst we’re at a strategic point in the property cycle we recognise the real opportunity to build our business in the heart of London”
Ian Westerling, Managing Director of Humberts
“Good friends who are happy to return the favour are far more valuable than any commission you bank at the end of the month”
Daniel Daggers, Partner at Knight Frank’s London Super Prime Team
“Vendors will become even more realistic on the pricing of their properties”
Penny Mosgrove, CEO at Quintessentially Estates, on the possible impact of the snap General Election
“We are in the middle of a monumental shift in power from the once impregnable fortress of PCL to the outer prime fringes”
Jake Russell, Russell Simpson
Chalegrove Properties has unveiled the big finale in its East London trilogy. You need to be logged in to see this part of the content. Please Login or subscribe to access. Username: Password: Remember Me Register Not...
In the absence of funky fresh dance moves from the heir to the throne at the weekend, our royal coverage focuses on the outperformance of SW1E on the PCL stage....
May 26, 2017New proposals go in to turn iconic Grade I Mayfair pile into a 102-room luxury hotel instead...
May 26, 2017Mixed-use project will deliver 69 apartments and effectively link Bermondsey with the river
May 25, 2017Great architect's first major commission - an 11,000 square foot mansion set in an original Jekyll garden - has a 'very special place in architectural history'
May 25, 2017Shoreditch Exchange has been designed by AHMM
May 24, 2017Construction finance deal is one of the biggest ever loans from a single provider for a UK residential project
May 24, 2017Mix of well-known names and international talent in running for £30m project to restore the fire-ravaged Clandon Park in Surrey
Imposing CGT on one’s PPR would sound the death knell for the high-value markets of London, says Trevor Abrahmsohn… You need to be logged in to see this part...
While property taxes are not front-and-centre of the leading political parties’ election manifestos this year – as in the previous mansion tax-riddled campaign – the challenges of effectively and fairly taxing homes and...
The intricate and hugely competitive UK prep school system is a key driver in the country property market; top acquisition agency The Buying Solution has compiled a useful list of the most popular choices...
- Buying ConsultantCompany Profile Our client is an award winning independent buying consultancy leading the way with exceptional levels of customer service and connections across the worldwide property market. Operating across London and the outskirts of the City with International contacts in the USA, Middle East and Asia. Within the last 10 years they have sourced close
- Sales ManagerDove & Hawk are looking for a Sales Manager to run an established Far East residential sales desk. Our boutique International client operate across 50+ countries, providing property services to an UHNW client base. The company specialise in providing their clients with access to high-quality off market new build schemes throughout London with a portfolio
- Sales DirectorDove & Hawk have been instructed by one of the leading global boutique property firms to recruit an experienced Sales Director for their office in Hong Kong. It is essential you are proficient in Mandarin and/or Cantonese and have had experience working for a developer or agent. You will be used to handling high-profile clients
- Lettings NegotiatorChestertons is advertising a Lettings Negotiator job in South Kensington. Full details and how to apply here
Prime London's most influential, successful & innovative small sales and lettings agencies
The Journal of Luxury Property publishes a definitive rundown of the most influential, successful, respected & connected residential property buying agencies in Britain
PrimeResi is the journal of luxury property; the leading news, opinion and analysis resource for the prime residential industry. Published online daily and in print quarterly.
Covering deals, developments, trends, business and more, PrimeResi is read, written and relied upon by the prime movers at the top of the market.